January 16, 2011

Lavender

(March 14, 2010)

I was working on a lavender kit I bought
and sometimes it is very handy if you have an extra hand!
I asked E-beertje if he could help!
I was very pleased with my extra 2 paws

That little bear is a good helper!!!
Here he holds the box so I could put the glue on!

Beautiful....don't you think??
Now all I have to make is the shop to put it into

M-tje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a butterfly on my head again!!!

Well sweet boy, I think everbody loves you....

Hugs, E-beertje and M-tje

6 comments:

BiWuBär said...

He's a very helpful little bear... no surprise even the butterfly likes him... ;O)

Have a great week!
Flutterby + Birgit

Ascension said...

Que trabajador, ha conseguido unas bolsitas y unas cajas maravillosas!!!
besitos ascension

berri said...

i love the packages. just beautiful!

berri
blackberrtiart.blogspot.com

Madeleine said...

It´s so nice to visit your blog and read about E-beertje´s adventures. And yes the box´s are beautiful! You are very welcome to visit my blog litendrom.blogspot.com/Greatings from Sweden, Madeleine

Jollie said...

Heel erg mooi deze set! wauw :)
Ik vind E-Beertje zo mooi!!!

Liefs, Jollie

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Hallo M-tje wat heb je mooie lavendeldingetjes gemaakt, maarja je had natuurlijk wel een leuk
hulpje.
Gezellig dat je op mijn blog was, ik kende je tot nu toe alleen van punt.nl., en hier ben ik nog tamelijk nieuw.

Lieve groetjes Mieke