June 25, 2012

Water well

The water well is finished!!!


All we need is a proper bucket!
This is the one I use at my beach cabin
and it does its job,
but I want a wooden one
But for now we can get water 

HELLO...O...O...O...o...o...o 
I just had to try!!!
The well has a great echo
And ofcourse I did a wish....
we'll just have to wait
and see if it will come true

When I was working on the well,
M-tje gave the rooftiles their last treatment.
Now they are much more sturdy
and the color looks good with the color of the beams!

We're very happy with the result!


Hugs, E-beertje

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

Great work! I like.
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

hij is heel erg leuk geworden de waterput,ben benieuwd of het ook een wensput is!!

BiWuBär said...

We keep our fingers/paws crossed your wish may come true... ours was fulfilled, yet another lovely post with our dear E-beertje... ;O) Your treehouse is fantastic, you did a fantastic job, M-tje and you!

Greetings
Birgit

Ascension said...

Un fantastico trabajo.
besitos ascension

Gonda said...

Prachtig huis geworden E-beertje,de trap vindt ik erg mooi en bijzonder en een eigen waterput, wouw! nou je hebt er veel werk mee gehad maar het mag er zijn hoor, geniet er van, groetjes Gonda.