December 13, 2011

Piano

Look what I found in the mailbox today!!!!
A very fat envelope from my young friend Philip!
He's only 15,
but he loves miniatures just as much as I do!
The back of the envelope was funny!!! 
It says...
It should resemble E-beertje,
but it looks more like a mouse!
Well...I love the drawing Philip!!

Look what was inside.....
For M-tje a witch hat and a Egyptian statue!
And for me a Christmas tree and...............

A PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Isn't that the most wonderful gift ever???
I can already play "Brother John"!
It's the only song M-tje knows how to play on a piano

Thank you so much Philip!!!
I love my piano!!!
I already found the perfect place for it in my little house!

Hugs, E-beertje

4 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations on your fantastic gifts. The piano is beautiful.
Hugs Maria

BiWuBär said...

It's about time for you to write something - we missed you, little buddy! But we're happy for you - you got lovely gifts. Now, sign up for piano lessons, at least you got to practice some christmas songs!

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit

Fabiola said...

Wonderful gifts!
Bye Faby

Gonda said...

Mooie piano zeg kan je leren kerstliedjes te spelen, fijne feestdagen, groetjes Gonda.