January 25, 2011

Étretat- day 2

(May 2, 2010)

This afternoon we went for a trip.
We went to Étretat, because the coastline there is beautiful!
I took my camera, so I can let you take a look too


The coast is really very beautiful here!!!



We walked all the way up that cliff!
Well....I was in M-tje's pocket...
it is far to long a climb for my little feet!

But wow...what a view!!!


After the beautiful walk, we stayed on the beach for a while! 
I always thought you could put your feet in the sand on a beach..
but here were only big rocks!!!
They were very smooth btw...the sea did that said M-tje!

But with a nice soft blanket, it wasn't so bad...
lying there in the sun!!!
 

3 comments:

BiWuBär said...

You really had a wonderful time - and thank you for thosse fantastic photos.

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit

miniacollection said...

Wonderful pictures with E-beertje! I love them and they make me dream.
Geneviève

Jollie said...

Wat een prachtig strand!! En héle mooie foto's :)
Jullie zullen het wel nerg naar je zin hebbengehad hier!

Liefs, Jollie