February 20, 2011

A couch to cuddle on

(December 6, 2010)

Today, M-tje made a couch for my cuddleroom!
She bought the fabric some time ago when she was with her friend Kootje.
We went to a wonderful quiltshop......
there were so many beautiful fabrics for quilting!!!
It was quite difficult to pick the right one for my couch...
I'm a bit picky......M-tje says

I wanted a very big couch,
in the corner of the room
and M-tje made it just like I wanted it!!!

I think all my friends will fit on this couch!
But tonight Z-beertje and I are going to try it out

Hugs, E-beertje

3 comments:

BiWuBär said...

I'm glad I didn't allow Flutterby to come along with me... shocking!!!

LOL - just kidding, we're both here - and we like your new couch. Enough space for many friends and even for some romance. We'll tiptoe away now...

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit

Margriet said...

It's a couch to cuddle on Birgit...nothing else ;-) I'm sure Flutterby loves to cuddle too :-)
BTW...E-beertje is not interested in girls...his true love is R-beertje...another boy-bear LOL

Jollie said...

Wat een prachtige joekel van een bank!
Daar passen voorlopig wel genoeg vriendjes op om mee te knuffelen :)

Liefs Jollie