January 31, 2011

Octeville-sur-Mer day 8

(May 8, 2010)

This morning the alarmclock went at 7 o'clock!
M-tje and her family had to tidy up the house before the owners would come at 9 o'clock!
My suitcase was quickly packed,
so I went outside for a while,
it was a beautiful day!!!!

I met a French bumbelbee....
luckily I picked up some French last week,
so with a bit of effort we could understand eachother!
I like bumblebees...they are sweet!!!

Then I enjoyed the sun for a little while... 
But I was soon bored!

I made 2 more pictures of the house...
do you see what a nice weather it was??? 


It took quite a while for the owners to arrive,
so I enjoyed myself on the swing!

And I climbed a tree! 
The blossoms smelled wonderful!!! 

And then it was time to go!!!
It was a long trip home,
we got home at 5 o'clock in the afternoon!
The first thing I did was hugging Z-beertje and my other friends
and now Z-beertje and I are catching up on all that has happened!!!

It's really nice to be back home again!!!


Hugs, E-beertje

3 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Coming home after such a lovely holiday is wonderful, isn't it. We're sure Z-beertje was glad you came back safe and sound and enjoyed listening to your French adventures...

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit

Sabiha Barkey said...

Welkom thuis M-tje enE-beertje....zo tezien hebben jullie een geweldige vakantie gehad!

Prachtige streek is het daar, wij zijn daar ook al wat keertjes geweest.Zou er zo weer heen willen,hihi!

Sabihax

A Little More Minis said...

Jeetje naast die hommel kan ik pas goed zien hoe schattig klein je bent e-beertje ;) leuk om even te kletsen met een hommel :) maar ik kan me voorstellen dat je blij bent om je vriendjes thuis weer te zien!
Prachtige foto's!!!!!

Liefs, Jollie