March 29, 2011

Yule Tide again

yesterday we worked so hard on the little house,
we didn't even have time to make an update-post!
yesterdayevening at 22.00, I was still glueing floorboards...
while M-tje was watching an Indiana jones-movie...
she said she had to for inspiration for her M-house!!!
Yeah, yeah.....I guess so

That HF must have been a hunk in his younger days....
now he's a bit too old for a bear like me...
but if he was younger....

Hmmm...I digress

The house!!!!
This was a fun moment...
all the timber was painted and I could put them on the front...
nice!!!!

Measuring and glueing in floorboards!
(and dreaming about a young HF)

Yes....we reached the highest point!!!

Wow...nice!!!!
But who is standing there at the door???

Oh nooooo, MiniM....but that's not what I want!!!
MiniM has to live with me and not in her own little house
Maybe I should ask Nella to knit new inhabitants for this house!

I cab hear her talking about her bedroom with  nice little bed!
Noooo, you're staying with me, MiniM!!

Still lots to do, but the house is getting nicer everytime...
don't you think?

Hugs, E-beertje

2 comments:

miniacollection said...

Your house is wonderful. I love it in the garden.
Geneviève

Fabiola said...

Fantstic house!
Bye Faby