January 16, 2011

A visit to Hanny

(March 11, 2010)

Yesterday M-tje went to visit her friend Hanny!
They played together all day with paper, paint, stamps and ink
and I used the time to talk to Geitje and a new little friend Blauw Beertje (Blue Bear).
We had a wonderful time,
but M-tje was so busy mixing media in her art-journal
(I believe M-tje called it something like that ),
she forgot to take pictures!!!

But she took one!!!!

Hanny had a surprise for me!
I had to close my eyes
and suddenly I felt something tickling me!
When I opened my eyes again
there were butterflies all over me!!!
"For my garden", Hanny said!
Isn't that sweet?
Hanny said these were very obedient butterflies,
they wouldn't fly away from my garden!!!
I put them back in their box and when we were home,
I set them free in my garden!

Hugs, E-beertje

No comments: