February 11, 2016

Nieuw bed en licht/New bed and light

Ik weet het...jullie zien me bijna nooit meer,
maar ik ben er nog wel hoor!
I know...you hardly see me anymore,
but I'm still around!

Vandaag hebben M-tje en ik een nieuw bed voor Dahlia gemaakt.
Today, M-tje and I made a new bed for Dahlia.


Ik heb de eindcheck gedaan....is het bed sterk genoeg
om er op te springen...ja, dat is het :-)
I did the final check.......is the bed strong enough
for jumping on it......and it is :-)

De dekens weer even recht trekken.
Straightening the blankets.

Dahlia is er heel erg blij mee,
het bed past nu goed bij haar andere meubels.
Dahlia is very happy with the new bed,
it fits much better with all her other furniture. 

M-tje heeft een tijdje terug ook wat lantaarnpalen geplaatst bij het boomhuis.
Some time ago, M-tje placed 2 lampposts under the treehouse.


En ook Hugo heeft extra verlichting gekregen bij zijn huisje.
And also at Hugo's house she placed 2 new lampposts.


6 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Hey Buddy!!! Did you finally awake from a hibernation that felt like almost forever??? *LOL* Good to see you in blogland again - and it was great to see all this fantastic new stuff M-tje has created and/or added. Dahlia and Hugo are very lucky beings to have M-tje around... and you, of course - the best bed tester around!

Hugs
Flutterby + Birgit

Unknown said...

hee,e beertje,wat leuk om weer eens wat van je te horen
das lang geleden...
hoe gaat het met je caravan?
groetjes anita

Daydreamer said...

Ooohhh, Welcome Baaaack!!!!! The bed is just beautiful!!! I Love the blanket and the frame is just wonderfully witchy and creative! I agree it goes Much better with the rest of Dahlia's furnishings! And the Lamps that have been added are Perfect!!! I hope there will be more blog visits too!!! :)

My Wee Life said...

I love what you have done. The bed and the houses are just gorgeous :)

Trillian As said...

What a fantastic blog!

Josje said...

Uit de winterslaap en hup in dat mooie nieuwe bed. Goed weer iets van je te zien!