November 06, 2010

Some 1:24 purchases for E-beertje

(October 15, 2009)

I have a friend that lives nearby and trades in 1:24 dollshouses and miniatures...so when I needed a few things for E-beertje's house, I didn't have to go far ;-)

I needed a few lights, because I love lights in a dolls....euh bearhouse LOL
It looks so cosy when it is dark and you put the lights on!
And I bought a brush for E-beeertje, a kettle to put on the stove (I still have to make one!) and for Pearl I bought a bath, because mermaids have to keep themselves wet now and then :-)
The bath and other miniatures have to be painted, but Pearl already tried it for size and it is very comfortable she says!
And because the fire is very hot and I don't want the sleeping bears burning their little feet...I bought a fireguard!



5 comments:

miniacollection said...

I love the photo of the mermaid in the bath.
Great purchases
Geneviève

BiWuBär said...

How comfortable to be able to buy "next door"... ;O) Pearl looks very happy in the bathtub, she sure likes it. And how reliefing that the little bears are fire-safe now...

Have a nice weekend
Birgit

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

I love your fireplace! The fireguard is perfect!
Mercedes

Gonda's miniature said...

Mooi die hele kleine lampjes voor E-beertjes huis, goed dat je de openhaard veilig hebt gemaakt voor de kleine berenvoetjes/pootjes

Lorraine Escapita said...

I really like the bath!